The Arsenal Collective has teamed up Campo Retro to give away one retro Arsenal replica shirt from their current range.
From the glorious simplicity of the 1971 Double winners' crew neck home and away shirts and the iconic 1979 FA Cup final kit to the shirts made famous by George Graham's champions of 1989 and 1991, Campo Retro cater for everyone...whatever your vintage.
For your chance to win one of these fantastic replica shirts, simply send your answer to the following question to email@example.com
What's the greatest Arsenal game you've ever watched live?
This competition will end on 31 October 2014 and we'll contact the winner soon after.
As an added bonus, all Arsenal Collective readers can enjoy an exclusive 20% off all shirts at Campo Retro when they use discount code "COLLECTIVE" at checkout. Hurry this offer is only valid until 31/10/2014.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of The Arsenal Collective and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Arsenal Collective reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.